วันศุกร์ที่ 10 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2558

Review Fuji Xerox DocuPrint CP205 laser printer


Last year my old ink jet printer was broken. So I decided to buy a new printer to use for long period, at that time I want to try laser printer because it can print faster than ink jet printer and has better quality of printing picture. I search for a laser printer which has price not more than 10,000 Baht and has not too big size. I found Fuji Xerox DocuPrint CP205 at the back of the shop it has cost 8,900 Baht and the size is same as my old printer, so I bough it. When I started to use it, it not make me disappointed. It can print vary fast and the quality is look like printings from magazine and the ink is not melt when touch water. The only one disadvantage that I found from this printer is its refill toners are expensive. It cost around 1900 Baht per color! but they use to print around 1,400 pages. So I not have to refill them often.  

Good quality of printing.

Water proof ink!
     

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Thats the quality of Fuji Xerox. I have been using Fuji Xerox CM305df for the past few years and the print quality is really awesome. The price of same range toners is almost competitive still even I wish it had been a bit less since I tend to use a lot of toner in a week.

    ตอบลบ