วันศุกร์ที่ 17 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2558

Review Siri with Thai language.



One of interesting feature on iOS 8.3 for Thai people is Siri with Thai language. Siri is the intelligent software assistant on iOS introduced first time on iOS 5.0. It can talk with user like a real person. People can ask it to search for information on the internet, call someone, open application, or event talk with the user!
For the new version of Siri, it support more language include Thai. I already tried Thai language on Siri it impressive ! It understand my words clearly I can ask her (Siri's sound is similar to woman sound.) to search for information on the internet by giving a keyword in Thai, call someone in my contract list, open or close WiFi, and etc. Siri talk with me like a real person, I am so amazed.

Pros
- Understand Thai word clearly.
- Very smart.
- Able to talk with her like a real person.

Cons
- Unfamiliar to talk with computer.

Some screenshots from my iPhone.



I can ask her to call my brother.

I can talk with Siri by typing also.

I ask Siri to search for information about Tom Yum Goong.

She talk like a real person!





 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น