วันศุกร์ที่ 20 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2558

My E-commerce experience


 

              My experience on E-commerce is mainly on online shopping. I try online shopping since I got my first credit card from my father. The first website which I do online shopping was ebay. I am very excited on my first online shopping because I heard many bad news from many people about online shopping someone got cheated from online merchants someone had problems with products but could not do anything because the seller is live overseas. The treat that I afraid most is my credit card information might be steal by someone. But in reality I mostly got good experience from online shopping.
               First time I entered ebay, I dumbfounded because I found that almost everything in the world are selling on this website by merchants around the world. I enjoyed watching items selling on ebay, I found many things that I cannot found in Thailand, rare old toys in never opened package, even cars can also found on this website. I chose a Japanese music CD for my first time purchasing. I searched for information about purchasing products online from many many websites. I found that I must have PayPal account which is the best method for online payment. When I finished purchase and pay for the music CD I am so excited. I always check the status of the product. I waited for a week then the package arrived. I checked the condition and no any problem. I felt very happy and enjoy online shopping. After the first purchase, I always buying things that I cannot find in Thailand.
                 I also have bad experience from online shopping. At that time I had purchased a gaming laptop from a merchant on ebay. It is the most expensive item that I purchased from ebay. I very excited because it is a big item and hopefully that everything will be okay. When the item arrived I checked the new laptop unfortunately I found big groups of black spot on the screen! I sent email to the seller immediately but they replied like they do not need to respond to this problem and I also cannot do anything because I live far away from the seller. So I have to find the way to repair it by myself fortunately I found a replacement part. From this event I learned that I should not buy expensive things from online shopping because when something wrong happen, it is very difficult to get responsibility from the overseas merchants and it also costly to send the item back or repair it.
                 Online shopping is still a good choice for me to buy something that very difficult to find or cannot find in my hometown. From my experience I learned that I must check information of the item that I want to buy first if it available in the country it is the best choice to buy in the country because it easier to get good service when there are some problems and it also cheaper than purchasing from other countries because shipping cost between country is expensive.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น