วันอังคารที่ 31 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2558

Review Bose Sounddock 10



Bose Sounddock 10 is a speaker docking station for iPhone and iPod. I bought it from Siam Paragon 3 years ago for using it as a music player in my room. Its price is very expensive, it cost me for 30,000 Baht ! But the first time I use it, I love it immediately because it give me very good quality of sound, I am able to hear sound of each musical instruments in the music clearly.
 Bose Sounddock 10 is very easy to use just dock your iPhone or iPod at the front and then open iPod application on the device, choose song and play. You also can control it by using the remote control.




Unfortunately Bose Sounddock 10 is not fully support other devices over iPod and iPhone but you can use AUX cable look like in the picture below connect at the back and push AUX button on the remote control then push "play music" on the device. 



  Advantages
  • Very good quality of sound.
  • Easy to use.
Disadvantage
  • Expensive
  • Not fully support other devices over iPhone and iPod



Example of Bose Sounddock 10 sound but the tablet microphone is not good. 


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น