วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 29 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2558

TrueMoney Machine


Normally when we want to pay monthly telephone bill, we have to go to facilitator shop such as True shop, AIS shop, DTAC shop then receive queue card and wait, sometime it takes long time until your queue. Last week I went to True shop to pay the telephone bill I thought that I have to wait for long time but when I arrived the shop I saw machines like in the picture. This is True Money payment machine.


This machine is convenient because I could pay my bill with this machine, no need to wait for long queue. I saw many functions on this machine like in the picture. But I have not try them yet. I use only billing payment function. I think other function are useful for people who have True Money account.


For billing payment these are steps to use.

First, choose the billing payment function.
Second, enter your phone number. then the system shows total amount you have to pay
Third, choose method to pay. It has cash, credit card and, touch sim (I choose credit card).
Fourth, insert cash, slide your credit card or touch your phone to the machine (according to payment method you have chose.) 
Fifth, confirm your payment and receive the receipt.

For me this machine is safe and convenient because you do the payment by yourself no need to afraid of the officer might do bad things with your credit card. I think it is a good idea to has this machine in many place such as in 7-11 shop.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น